- Why can’t I log in to your site?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Can I switch plans?
- Can I update my email address?
- Can I update my credit card?
- How do I reset my password?
- Can I gift a subscription?
Why can’t I log in to your site?
Check your browser’s security settings. Our membership software won’t work if you’ve disabled 3rd-party cookies. Either change your settings or use another different browser to see if you can log on there. Often a company firewall or adblocker will interfere with log in as well.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Log in to your account and toggle auto-renew off from the Subscriptions tab.
Can I switch from a monthly plan to an annual plan?
Yes. Click Change plan from the Subscriptions tab in your account. You’ll be switched to the new plan immediately and charged a prorated amount.
Can I update my email address or other personal information?
Yes. Log in to your account to make these changes.
Can I update my credit card?
Yes. Log in to your account, add the new card and click update my credit card.
How do I reset my password?
Click this link celebrant.memberful.com/auth/password/new, enter your email address, and then click send me reset instructions. To ensure the reset process is secure:
- Password reset links automatically expire after 48 hours.
- Password reset links can only be used once. If you click the link, and reset your password, the link becomes invalid.
- If the link becomes invalid, delete the old reset email and start with a fresh password reset.
Can I gift a subscription?
Yes. It’s easy to gift a subscription. Click here to gift a subscription.
You will be prompted to enter the gift recipient’s name and email address, the delivery date, a personalized message, and your payment information. The gift recipient will receive an email with a link to activate their gift.
Keep in mind that you’re purchasing a one-time gift for the selected term (e.g. month or year). The gift recipient will be responsible for adding a payment method before the next renewal period if they’d like to continue with the subscription.