Shamini asks:

I’ve got a couple who came here as refugees (by boat) 9 years ago and are looking to get married. In terms of ID they have a travel document that is provided by the Australian Govt (looks like a passport). Is this sufficient for me to use? They don’t have birth certificates or passports from Sri Lanka as they lost all this when they fled?


Want to see the rest of this article? Log in or become a member.