A celebrant asks:

Groom previously married – all documents are satisfactory. Bride previously married – Has returned to her maiden name. Provides Passport in maiden name & Driver’s Licence in maiden name but divorce papers are in married name. Is a stat dec required?



Want to see the rest of this article? Log in or become a member.