After meeting with the Marriage Law and Celebrants Section of the Attorney-General’s Department, Josh and Sarah bring you all the updates to marriage forms, OPD in the years ahead, signing NOIMs online, plus we’ve got some helpful tips on social media content and live streaming wedding ceremonies.
The Celebrant Institute is Australia's leading professional celebrant support membership, offering the Certificate IV in Celebrancy, along with mentorship and support from Josh and Sarah.
About The Author
Josh is a marriage celebrant since 2009, based on Australia's Gold Coast with his wife Britt and two daughters. With Sarah Aird he co-founded the Celebrant Institute and specialises in the business of celebrancy and the art of present and intimate ceremony.
November 6, 2017
March 25, 2023
January 15, 2021
Your accountSign in
- Collecting email addresses at a wedding fair with a QR code and ChatGPT
- Portable PA speaker system purchasing advice: Bose S1 Pro (the original, not the S1 Pro+)
- So You Want to Marry Your Friends or Family: The Real Costs and Alternatives to Becoming a Celebrant
- Authenticity and honesty as a celebrant
- Why the World Looks to Australia for Wedding Industry Inspiration: 50 years of Celebrancy
- Heather Moses September 17, 2023
- Alison Pickel September 9, 2023
- Amy Clyne August 9, 2023
- Maryanne PULI August 4, 2023
- Debra Holder August 2, 2023