It’s a month until Christmas and here we are again with another episode of your favourite podcast! This episode Josh and Sarah chat about the latest newsletter from MLCS, our thoughts about OPD into the future, our obligations in an online environment, not stressing too much about the smaller details of the marriage paperwork, and how to bring the magic to every single ceremony.
The Celebrant Institute is Australia's leading professional celebrant support membership, offering the Certificate IV in Celebrancy, along with mentorship and support from Josh and Sarah.
About The Author
The Celebrant Talk Show is hosted by Josh Withers and Sarah Aird. It's a free podcast discussing issues surrounding Australian celebrancy, marriage law, and running a sustainable small business in the Australian wedding industry.
Your accountSign in
- Collecting email addresses at a wedding fair with a QR code and ChatGPT
- Portable PA speaker system purchasing advice: Bose S1 Pro (the original, not the S1 Pro+)
- So You Want to Marry Your Friends or Family: The Real Costs and Alternatives to Becoming a Celebrant
- Authenticity and honesty as a celebrant
- Why the World Looks to Australia for Wedding Industry Inspiration: 50 years of Celebrancy
- Heather Moses September 17, 2023
- Alison Pickel September 9, 2023
- Amy Clyne August 9, 2023
- Maryanne PULI August 4, 2023
- Debra Holder August 2, 2023