One year ago today Sarah Aird took over the reins of Life Skills Training, and this year we relaunched as the Celebrant Institute RTO with the contract to provide ongoing professional development for Australian civil celebrants, alongside the Certificate IV in Celebrancy, the cornerstone qualification required to become a celebrant.
For the past four years Josh and Sarah have been supporting the celebrant industry with their podcast, the Celebrant Talk Show, and their paid membership program at the Celebrant Institute, so with those four offerings continuing to grow in 2021 we wanted to celebrate the first anniversary of Sarah taking over Life Skills Training and beginning it’s move to becoming the Celebrant Institute RTO.
Our 1st RTO birthday competition
Everyone who registers for even a single OPD workshop this week, from now until 11:59pm Melbourne time on Sunday the 14th of March, 2021, receives an entry into the draw.
- Paid registration for an OPD workshop at www.celebrant.training, for a workshop at any time in 2021 with the Celebrant Institute is how you enter.
- If you tag another celebrant in the social media post you receive an additional entry.
- If you book for more than one workshop, each registration is an entry.
- Winner announced on our social media channels on the 16th of March 2021.
- Competition entries closes 11:59pm Melbourne time on Sunday the 14th of March, 2021.
- May the most tagged celebrant win! Facebook post to tag people in – Instagram post to tag people in.
Registration for our OPD workshops is online at www.celebrant.training
Prize is a new Bose S1 Pro PA speaker, Sennheiser wireless microphone kit, and a K&M stand valued at $2042. Non-transferrable to cash, pickup from Melbourne if the winner is local to Melbourne, otherwise delivery will be arranged.
If you’d rather buy one yourself, we recommend Factory Sound, that’s who is supplying the prize.
Terms and conditions
Entrants to the competition must register and pay for at least one OPD workshop before 13/03/2021 11:50pm AEST. Additional entries available by registering for more than one workshop, and by tagging celebrants in @celebrant.institute Facebook and Instagram social media posts. Eligible winner must be an Australian resident, and be either a celebrant student studying the Certificate IV in Celebrancy, or an Authorised Marriage Celebrant.
Subscribe To Our Monthly Email
Join our mailing list to receive our monthly email about the weddings, funerals, and celebrancy industry in Australia.