Evidence of Identity Required
All Cert IV in Celebrancy candidates must present three matching forms of identification to the Celebrant Institute for audit purposes.
- At least one of the three documents must come from each of the two categories listed below.
- At least one Category A document must show a photo of the candidate, a full name and date of birth.
Category A Documents
||Current or expired less than two years|
||Issued from or after 1992|
Category B documents
Category B documents must be Australian issued and current
- Australian Defence Force photo identity card (excluding civilians)
- Australian Firearm Licence
- Australian Security Guard/Crowd Controller Licence
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs / Centrelink PensionerConcession Card (including Health Care Card)
- Educational institution student card
- Financial institution debit/credit card
- Medicare card
Change of Name
If a candidate has changed their name, they need to provide a certified copy of their change of name document.
||Issued by relevant Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages|
||Issued by relevant court|
||Issued prior to 2004|
Please upload certified readable and high quality scans of your ID below.